Monday 5 August 2013

OOTD- Summer Outfit

Hello!

I'm really sorry I didn't post this last night as I said I would. The camera I used isn't mine and I couldn't get the images uploaded so I had to wait until my dad got home and fixed it for me (Thanks dad!).

I wanted to do this because I love OOTD posts and I was quite pleased with my outfit that day. I don't tend to wear a lot of bright colour's or really much colour at all. I wear a lot of Navy, Black, Grey, White etc. My outfits don't look dull or boring! But they're not usually bright clothes.

Anyway, I'm starting to ramble. Here's my outfit :)

Apologies for how big my hips look, this photo is really unflattering.


It's a pretty simple outfit but looks really summery :D I didn't even plan for the outfit to look this bright and summery but it did and I love it! 

What I'm Wearing:

Dr. Martens- Ankle Boots. I've already told you about these but If you don't know, here's the quick version. I got them on a sale for £60 (that's pretty cheap for Dr. Martens!) and I love wearing them because of how unique and stylish they are! :D

Sainsburys Trousers- I got these about a month ago and haven't worn them much. I don't know why, but I usually don't feel confident wearing bright clothes. However I love wearing these, I think they are perfect for summer and I can't wait to wear them with other clothes!

Zara T-Shirt- I got this in a sale and am so glad! I am so happy I have it because I think it goes with so much in my wardrobe. It's perfect for summer and is really light weight so it stops me from getting too hot in this heat :D

Etsy Scarf- I got this a while ago and can't stop wearing it! It is an amazing thing to have because it makes anything I wear look more stylish and unique (like the Dr. Martens!). I got this from a seller in Brooklyn, NY (YAY!!!!!!) and it's one of my favourite accessories :)

Wristwear- This is a collection of bracelets from Burton and Topman. I don't think I'm going to be wearing them much longer as one has already broke and I have two other bracelets that I'll hopefully get soon that will go perfectly with each other (I'll post about them when I get them because I am SOOOOO exicted!!!!! :D).

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post! Please follow me on all my accounts so you can keep up to date with my day to day life as well as this blog! Also please follow me on GFC (Google friend connect, it's at the side) by clicking join this site. I'm doing a 100 Followers Giveaway! as soon as I reach 100 followers on it! :D

Stylish England

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)