Wednesday 23 April 2014

Just A Few Nice Photos (+ An OOTD)...

First of all, how amazing is the weather at the moment?! Sunny, bright weather always puts me in a better mood, and seeing as it was the last day of the Easter holidays, my parents and I decided to spend Monday walking around our local garden center. On days like this, I love nothing more than spending the day out and about in the sun, and whilst there we also snapped some outfit pictures :)

Hamaki Ho Jacket | Primark Gaga T-Shirt | Topman Skinny Jeans | British Flag Dr Martens | Ben Sherman Watch

I know this jacket was in my last OOTD, but I just love it so much! Although it's leather, it's unbelievably light in weight, and since it's such a neutral colour, it's perfect for Spring! I also wanted to jazz up the outfit a bit more than usual to match the stunning weather we've got at the moment; so I added this bright Gaga t-shirt which I got from Primark and these British flag boots from Dr Martens.

I hope you've all enjoyed your Easter holidays and that your first couple of days back at work or school haven't been too stressful!

What have you done over the holidays?

post signature

14 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely, and so are your shoes!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just beautiful!! I also love your outfit :)

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this place looks so pretty! Love your shoes too :D
    also congrats on being shortlisted!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so cool and effortlessly beautiful! great job!

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I like your outfit :)

    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. handmade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. detectives privados madrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. visit this page

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)