Wednesday 10 July 2013

Shoes…Which You Need And Why?

Hi Everyone!

So today's post is about shoes! I love shoes and I like to think I undertsnad the importance of shoes in making an outfit look good. The best thing about shoes is that they can make nearly anything you're wearing look  amazing and sometimes…expensive. 

Say your someone who likes to wear plain clothes, you can still look really stylish, if your wearing a fantastic pair of shoes. Now when I say fantastic, I don't mean shoes that cost hundreds of pound s. I mean shoes that look stylish and suit you. 

The whole point of being stylish is that you have your own style and don't always wear, head to toe trends. People who have their own individual style, wear clothes that others don't wear every day, and wear clothes that show who they are as a person. The way you dress is an incredible way of expressing your self as a person. 

Like the Mens fashion basics and the Women's fashion basics, I'm going to upload two other posts tonight's. The first post will be about mens shoes and the other women's. Please make sure you check them out cause shoes are a VIP (very important part) of your wardrobe. 

Please follow me on twitter to keep up to date with my blog posts and my day to day life ( @StylishEngland ) and subscribe to my blog (side of web page). Also please comment because I love getting new comments and replying to them. Bloglovin' will also notify you when I have oh published a new post so click on the button at the side of this page to follow me on Bloglovin'. 

Thanks for reading! 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)