Thursday 4 July 2013

Beautiful England…

My new blogging timetable says that I post only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. But! Every so often (like today) I might do a very small post on whatever inspires me to write a random post :)

Today, the weather has been amazing! And I thought that I could prove to you that English weather is not all rain and cold as I have written a blog post about English stereotypes not long ago, so please check that out as I'm sure it'll be fun for others to hear what stereotypes are true and which are false! 

This isn't going to be a long post, I just wanted to post a few photos of my back garden and how the gardens look so nice in this kind of weather! (effects have been used - obvs!)

Here you go…












They might not look spectacular, but to me this kind of weather is incredible and I absolutely love it :D Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)